|Rules And Rugulation :
The Association shall have the following categories of members:
In addition, the Association can also confer the Honorary Membership to persons of eminence who have not received any degree from the Institute but have contributed immensely or have shown a keen interest for the development of the Institute.
The General Body
- Members of the Association shall comprise the General Body of the Association.
- The opinion of the General body of the Association shall be supreme in taking any decision regarding amendments to the Constitution and By-Laws, if any.
- Annual meeting of the General Body shall be held every year. The mode of holding the meeting including the place, the date, the time, the agenda and the quorum requirement shall be as per the by-laws of the Constitution.
The Board of Directors
The Association shall function through its Board of Directors (hereafter referred to as the Board) which shall comprise of the following members:
- President Ex-officio Director
- Vice President-I
- Vice President-II Distinguished Alumni
- Joint Secretary and
- Eleven (11) Members
The current number of members of the Board is seventeen (17) however the number of members can be changed subject to approval of the General Body.