|SGGS Nanded Alumni Association :
Objectives to meet the mission :
- To promote and foster mutually beneficial interaction between the Alumni and the present students of the Institute and between the Alumni themselves.
- To encourage, promote and facilitate education, research and other activities of the Institute.
To do all such other lawful things as are conductive or incidental to the attainment of the above objectives and/or beneficial to the interests of the Institute and its Alumni.
- To establish a single, secure database of all the alumni of the Institute and members of the association to help people connect with each other.
- To encourage the Alumni to take an active interest and participate in the work and progress of the Institute so as to contribute towards enhancement of the social utility of their Alma Mater.
- To establish, maintain, control and manage Chapters of the Association in India and Abroad as a means to increase participation of Alumni.
- To help the alumni with their technical problems through involvement (voluntary or otherwise) of other alumni and faculty of the institute.
- To organize and establish scholarship funds to help the needy and deserving students.
- To institute prizes and awards for outstanding project work, research papers or other professional activity by the students of the Institute.
- To recognize outstanding social and community service by the Alumni and the students.
- To accept grants or money, equipment, land, buildings, donations, gifts, subscriptions and other assistance with a view to promote and further the objectives of the Association.
- To acquire, purchase or otherwise own, or take on lease or hire any movable or immovable property in Nanded or elsewhere in India temporarily or permanently necessary or convenient for the furtherance of the objectives of the Association.
- To invest and deal with the funds and moneys of the Association.
- To print, publish and circulate articles, news letters, journals, bulletins, pamphlets, posters, that the Association deems fit/desirable for promotion and furtherance of its objectives.